Metal service centres and processors are facing some demanding challenges!
Your main customers, the car manufacturers, are undergoing a profound change. The use of steel in the automotive industry is expected to decline. The trend is towards high-strength and ultra-high-strength steels with smaller wall thicknesses, as well as aluminium. Electromobility and autonomous driving are current and upcoming developments that need to be prepared for.
- Do you already have plans to compete in this market?
- Are you ready to take advantage of the latest technologies?
- Do you want to stand out through the highest quality as well as agility and flexibility?
Put your trust in EMG! With our strip guiding systems and various quality assurance systems in combination with our excellent service, we always offer the right solution with significant advantages for your processes:
- Precise control of the strip run for all units in processing
- High-precision measurement of material thickness and width
- Precise strip width measurement also for slit strip
- Coil and plate-related provision of data for end customers or downstream processes
- Increased material yield through optimised processes
- Combined visualisation e.g. for thickness and width
- High-precision oil layer measurement