Electrohydraulic EMG actuators convert electrical energy into mechanical energy and perform mechanical work during a specific section of the stroke. The proven versatility of the electrohydraulic thrusters EMG ELDRO® and ELHY® in different areas of operation has led to its widespread use in mining, steel, port and building industry applications.
Electrohydraulic actuators EMG ELDRO® and ELHY® can be utilised in combination with different operating elements, for example in the following areas of application:
- Lifting and lowering mechanisms
- Locking and unlocking by displacement of load-securing wedges or securing hooks
- Lowering of the wipers on conveyor belts
- Valve actuators on hydraulic presses
With the hydraulic compact actuator linear EMG has developed a drive unit that combines tradition and innovation. Its high degree of modifiability, in combination with technical robustness with simultaneous economic
efficiency, has led to the use of HKAL solutions in a multitude of industry sectors:
- Mining and conveyor technology
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Power plant construction
- Valve construction
- Steel construction for hydraulic engineering
- New energies (solar, water, etc.)
Have we caught your interest? Get in touch!
"The ELDRO® thruster has existed as a registered trademark since 1931 and has therefore been successful on the market for more than 90 years - an insanely successful product!
EMG ELDRO® meets all requirements of our customers, increases the safety of their brakes and is 100% tested.
With this pretention EMG sets the industry standard for electrohydraulic brake thrusters."
Sales Team ELDRO®